We are always on the lookout for new writing, so send us your work. Be rest assured that we read and respond to every submission we receive. This page is for general all year round submissions. Visit the Magazine Submission Page if you are interested in entering for the Biannual Literary Magazine. For general submissions and ebook authors, read on below.
Note: Only logged in users can access our submission forms. Login before you continue.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Send submissions by filling the form below.
- We accept fiction, poetry, essays, Non-Fiction, Screen Plays.
- We accept submissions that have been published elsewhere but writers grant CFW publishing rights.
- Simultaneous submissions are fine. All we ask is that you notify us when your work is accepted elsewhere.
- Be conscious of the fact that you are writing for an online audience, so keep things short, sharp, and exciting. Suggested word count:
- Fiction and Non-Fiction: no more than 2500 words
- Poetry, Prose – Try not to make it boring
- Same rule in 2 above applies to other submissions.
- You retain the copyright of your work.
- Be advised that we will edit your work and sometimes change the title.
- There is no assurance that your submissions will be accepted, we would only accept submissions that adhere to basic rules of grammar.
- As much as we encourage various writers to just write, we would still employ some quality control.
- If your work is not published simply write another.
Ebook Listing (Only for ebooks)
- Ensure you login and update your profile before submitting to ensure readers see your bio.
- We do not receive general submissions here while the June/December Magazine submissions are on.